Your Corporate Event in Spain
Corporate Escapade is an exclusive overseas events organisation, providing bespoke corporate trips to Spain.
Corporate Escapade streamlined planning process means that you will have a single point of contact for all elements of your corporate trip to Spain, from initial enquiry to post-event follow-up, with a personalised service throughout. All activities, transport and restaurants are hand-selected and the best in their category in terms of style, convenience and value-for-money. Our promise is to provide each of our clients with a professional, flexible, reliable and imaginative service thoughout.
Your corporate event will be tailored to your specific requirements, to fit the culture of your organisation and the theme of your outing:
- We offer myriad activities, from refined dining to sporting afternoons, team building activities and traditional cultural shows
- Our links with hotels, restaurants and bars in Spain means that you will always get the best value for money
- The venues we offer have cutting-edge conference and communication facilities, so that you are always just one step away from what's going on at the office.
After a comprehensive discussion, you can leave the organisation of your corporate trip or team-building adventure to us! Our on-the-ground expertise ensures that all of your objectives will be met and exceeded.
Corporate Escapade is part of a wider group of Destination Management Companies under the umbrella of Cool Sensation S.L. comprising Team on Tour www.teamontour.com which organises sporting tours to Spain & Staghen www.staghen.com which organises Stag and Hen weekends in Spain.
Our long-standing presence and solid reputation in the Spanish market since 1999 gives us the leverage to secure leading venues at the best rates for your company trip.
Contact us today for the memorable corporate event your company will be talking about for years to come.
Why do Corporates work with us?
Successful businesses are made up of effective teams. And managers are realising that some of the greatest insights into teamwork are discovered out of the office.
Here are just a handful of reasons why companies bring their employees to Spain :
To reward employees and give recognition for hard work :
- Seasonal celebrations
- New employee orientations, such as graduate programmes
- To build relationships between co-workers working in the same office or at remote sites
- Launching a product, doing a deal or developing a presence in the Spanish market
- Company anniversaries
- M&A - to facilitate integration between employees following a merger
- To entertain existing or potential clients
- Alongside a conference or tradeshow